Customers are easily impressed by excellent customer service and convenience. Combining excellent customer service and convenience will deliver obvious positive results in a short span of time. It can help increase your website revenue in a more significant way that you can imagine.
Customer service tools provide varied key features that guarantee both customer satisfaction and revenue increase. Chat support is an important support channel that guarantees these two objectives. Although it is being overlooked by many large-scale enterprises, chat support proves to be one important support channel that brings noticeable results and makes a considerable impact on your business.
Yours and Your Customers’ Time
One of the key benefits of having chat software for business installed in your business website is its ability to save your customers time. Customers are proven to be more responsive when they know they can get answers right away. Chat support enables you to provide instant customer service for more online customers at once. Phone conversations can become very frustrating and tedious for a lot of customers. On the other hand, being able to multi-task while waiting for a response is a great benefit for both costumers and chat agents.
Having chat software for business installed in your website will require you to train your customer service team. This is because they need to possess certain skills in order to become effective chat agents.
The primary role of chat agents is to provide short but accurate responses to their customers’ concerns. Long sentences and paragraphs don’t work well with chat support. Unlike in phone and e-mail support which allow for rather lengthy responses, characters are limited in chat support since this type of support is optimized for handling medium to complex customer concerns. On that note, chat support tends to gain higher customer satisfaction ratings than phone and e-mail support.
Also, one of chat agents’ important roles is going the extra mile by providing additional help. It enhances customer satisfaction and also increases the chances that your customers will return to you to purchase more of your products.
One Downside of Chat Support
Being able to chat with several customers at once saves you money, but it also has its downsides since customers’ concerns can vary from very simple concerns to complex issues. Some customer concerns require both undivided attention from customer service agents and even a back-up support system.
Chat support, for most cases, cannot stand alone. It is built to address only simple concerns. Although it can be used to link resources to address complex concerns, chat support alone cannot sustain a growing enterprise and its changing approaches to providing customer service. If you plan to have chat software for business installed in your website, you might want to take note of this.
The best answer to that question is obvious— you will know that you got ripped off when you have paid for services that do no good to your website. When that happens, you are already too late and have already wasted precious money on bogus SEO companies.
However, there are signs to be wary of. These signs can save you from falling prey to the hands of these SEO service providers and guide you to choose the best SEO Companies available for your business.
1. Free trial period
Free trial period often means having to access your website—without any contract or restrictions! This is like allowing a stranger to enter your bedroom. Most likely, an SEO company that offers this only wants to steal information from your website or want to mess up with your contents so it can convince you to hire it.
2. Not being on top of search engines results pages
The competition in the SEO servicing industry is really tough. They are all practically vying for only one page on Google, which can only list 10. Landing on the second or third page is still acceptable, but being off the radar is unbelievable for an SEO company, unless it is a scam, of course.
3. A promise of high SERP ranking by using only off-page optimization
A success achieved using off-page optimization alone is temporary. Without optimizing your actual website, contents, coding and design, off-page optimization will not last and the efforts will be easily trampled upon by updated websites that are competing for the same audience.
4. Primary strategy of article submission
You might as well call it faith in luck. An SEO company that relies on quantity and syndication is mainly hoping that directories and search engines will pick your contents, rather than improving them.
5. Guarantee of grabbing the top spot in search engines
Nobody can guarantee this, not even the biggest SEO companies today. SEO is a constant practice that should be maintained and developed all the time because the internet is home to millions of transient and fast-phased activities. Nobody stays on the top without constant changes.
6. Focus on PPC
Focusing too much on Pay Per Click (PPC) methods means only one thing: expense! Many experts separate PPC from valid SEO practices because pure search engine optimization doesn’t require having to pay your way up the ranking. That is why you are optimizing – because you don’t want to take the easy yet treacherous way.
7. No substantial clientele
It is rare for an SEO company to have no substantial list of clientele. Don’t fall for confidentiality rules. The most possible reason of not being able to show you any certified past and present client is because the company cannot show you its list of victims.
A body of work is an SEO company’s ticket to success. If it doesn’t know that, then you might as well give it some basic lessons on search engine optimization.
8. No Google Local Business Center (GLBC) accounts
Irony can kill your business. SEO companies that do not even have GLBC accounts will not appear in Google Maps, which is ironic, since they are practically promising you a good spot in the map and radar of netizens. In this case, they are either too incompetent to place themselves in the map or they do not have an actual center of operation, if they do have an operation to begin with.
Hiring the services of an SEO company can go a long way in boosting the online marketing of your company website. You can choose to either get some training on how to enhance your online business or you could simply outsource the search engine optimization services altogether. The sole function of SEO companies is to increase the amount of targeted traffic that you get from online visitors as well as maintaining this traffic by staying at a high-ranking position in search engine results listings.
You can learn numerous things from a reputable SEO company. Here are some of the guidelines that you can receive by working together with one of these companies.
1. Aim to build up the conversion for your website and not simply increase the number of visitors that you receive. When it comes to search engine optimization, internet traffic is important. However, you should keep in mind that it is not simply about increasing the number of unique visits the site gets each day. The focus should be on converting this traffic into sales. This is the only way that you can improve on the profit margins of the business. If you are simply getting visitors who are not purchasing the goods and services that you are offering, then you are not practicing good search engine optimization methods.
2. Learn how to classify the different categories of visitors that your website receives. Internet users come in various types. A good SEO company should be able to guide you in classifying the different categories and thus making the most of this traffic in accordance to its needs. The first group of web visitors is those that are aggressive. These visitors know exactly what they want and will visit your site only if they are sure they will be getting what they are looking for. The second category is the methodical internet visitors. These individuals will visit your website and take their time to analyze it. This is what will enlighten them on whether or not you could be of use to them. The methodical visitors tend to rely on accuracy as well as their own logical judgment.
3. Thirdly, you will have the casual internet users. These visitors may stumble onto your site without looking for anything in particular. However, they are also easily swayed into committing to buying something especially if something catches their attention. You can catch the attention of the casual users using videos, promotional offers, graphics, and discounts and even through bonuses. The last category is the social visitors. This group is more likely to purchase the goods or services you are offering if they find that the people in their social networking circles have recommended your website.